[Az-Geocaching] Is no one caching??

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 02:33:19 -0700 (MST)

Is this alternately said, "What with $100 plates, dress requirements (no
hiking boots), a desire to entertain family members, and a need to not
have people with GPSs everywhere looking under things to find the 'cache',
I am sorry, but unless you get a specific invite, you ain't invited?"

Congratulations on the wedding. I am sure it will be lovely. And our best
wishes to the blissfull couple!

Steven Stringham
Stringcachers

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=287888bc-514f-48ab-95