[Az-Geocaching] Re: Missing ticket cache..

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:02:05 EDT

-------------------------------1081735324

This cache and cache container was removed yesterday by the previous cacher,
who felt it necessary to do so without the cacher owner's permission.

The cache has been maintained today - a new ammo can substituted for the
inadequate container left and multiple, new swag items replacing the emptied
goodies.  Unfortunately, trade items left by the earlier cachers were also
removed.   The new OFFICIAL cache log was started with pasted logs from the website
to log  previous visits. (my aplologies to those who may have written more in
the log than the cache page). Thanks to the earlier cachers for your support -
you know who you are!

This cache will be maintained by me in an appropriate manner.

-------------------------------1081735324

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f"><FONT face=3D"Kristen ITC">
<DIV><BR>This cache and cache container was removed yesterday by the previou=
s cacher, who felt it necessary to do so without the cacher owner's permissi=
on.</DIV>
<DIV><BR>The cache has been maintained today - a new ammo can substituted fo=
r the inadequate container left and multiple, new swag items replacing the e=
mptied&nbsp; goodies.&nbsp; Unfortunately, trade items left by the earlier c=
achers were also removed.&nbsp;&nbsp; The new OFFICIAL cache log was started=
 with pasted logs from the website to log&nbsp; previous visits. (my aplolog=
ies to those who may have written more in the log than the cache page). Than=
ks to the earlier cachers for your support - you know who you are!<BR><BR>Th=
is cache will be maintained by me in an appropriate manner.<BR></DIV></FONT>=
</BODY></HTML>