[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 16:47:57 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2126486981-1081727277=:98461

These are the earth magnets, but they are really small and I doubt they would break...besides, I am putting them INSIDE the microcache, so they won't "smack" on anything...they should be okay, I am guessing...I got 60 of them for $14 total, not too bad at all....
Do you know if these are the brittle earth magnets? A friend of mine picked up some that weren't plated, and if you weren't holding them tightly and they collided, both magnets shattered. If they're solid, these would be a great deal.

Brian
Team A.I.