[Az-Geocaching] Re: Been There, Done That

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 19:27:08 -0400

In a message dated 4/3/2004 12:31:52 AM Eastern Standard Time, arizcowboy@hotmail.com writes:

> In my personal opinion, a team that splits up is NEVER fine. Not for a
> record breaking day, not for any day.

Mary and I have done caches apart from each other. We both consider the caches as finds for our team.
We try and only cache together but sometimes we find ourselves in the right position to find one alone. We try to include each other by calling on the cell phone. We don't believe in "splitting up" to find caches, there would be no point for us. We geocache because it is something we can do together, that is fun.

Cameron (Budcam & Mary)