[Az-Geocaching] 4 the Caching gods

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 11:11:03 -0700

EvilFISH wrote:
> yeah I know this as they were brought into the system by again your
> programing but I wonder if there is some connection that allows them to go
> OOS, as after entering the GC# into the recovery process did not only the
> Recovery process identify the missing cache as a instate Arizona cache, it
> aborted as it was a archived cache, which I am sure alerted the Archive
> process to fetch it as well...which I am sure is why they are in the system
> and all of TEF OSS caches are accounted for...

I was just messin with you...  I moved about 50 caches that had been
archived into the archived crawl list yesterday afternoon.  It was
probably just after you tried recovering them.
Anyway, I also got sick of having to do that little chore, so I
automated it about half an hour ago.  That should keep ALL the archived
caches that the system knows about in the archived section and generally
keep the system a LOT more up to date.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek