[Az-Geocaching] Re: Been There, Done That

Scott Sparks listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 03 Apr 2004 18:57:21 -0700

I recall another hoax that was perpetrated some time ago in which a
non-existent cache was posted near the home of the venerable Wyle E.
Those who were 'in' on the joke posted 'finds' for the cache even though
there was no cache to be found.  Some people logged DNF's, just to add
to the illusion of legitamacy.   The same thing could apply here.

-- Sprocket