[Az-Geocaching] Re: Been There Done That

EvilFISH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 14:25:06 -0700

> Regan, I'm not sure what you're trying to say here??

some simple questions

> >so Scott (Sprocket) you have changed since you posted your layout for the
> >time you broke a record on a record day?
> >
> >this link...
> >

>http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/pipermail/az-geocaching/2003-April/007358.
html

There is information you yourself posted that contridicts what you wrote
now.

 On two instances, we
split up and hunted separately for two different (very close by) caches
but, in both cases, one person was either unable to find their
respective cache or unable to reach it so we both ended up finding the
second cache together anyway.

> >lets see with the intent of splitting up even though the others had
> >problems, what would you have said if they didn't??
> >
> >then why be upset if BTDT is a established cacher, you have pre found
caches
> >before your official Log?.

For the multi-step caches, we completed
all but the final step in advance.

> >what is the difference between signing the log on a record day or when
you
> >first spot it???
> >
> >Oh well
> >
> >now onto pissing off someone else again....
> >

> For the record, I never said I was upset about anything. I'm having as
> much fun with this as anybody. :-)
>
> -- Sprocket

you can have all the fun as the rest of us but not this persons respect as a
cacher....