[Az-Geocaching] Re: Been there done that!

Bill listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:43:18 -0700

Congrats to team Been_there_done_that.  Quite an accomplishment for one day.  Are they a member
of the list?

As for how they did it...  Well, my wife and I find a lot of caches, but almost never log them.
Finding them a second time if we decided we wanted to write in the log would go pretty fast,
although in our case they are all rural caches, so the distances involved would preclude doing
so many in one day.  On the other hand, maybe they are just really smart, or maybe they have
ESP.

Bill in Willcox