[Az-Geocaching] Been there done that!

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 09:26:25 -0700 (MST)

Um, guys, just a thought....look how much time and energy this 'been
there_done that' guy is stirring up amongst some of you...is it really
worth worrying about "this much" in the big scheme of things? It is,
after all, a game. Supposed to be fun (ha).

Trisha ~ Prescott

RAIN!! YES! please keep raining and stop the drought and reduce the
fire danger! YES!