[Az-Geocaching] Been there done that!

Marc Tamis listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 09:22:42 -0700

Even some very experienced cachers have a hard time finding the easy
ones - so why is it so hard to believe that a newbie couldn't find the
hard ones fast?

FYI - I have valid e-mail from all of my backlight caches. I guess I
should not have maintained some of them a few days before to make it
harder on them. If we only knew.

Tamo