[Az-Geocaching] Been there done that!

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:41:15 -0800

>From: "Brian - Team A.I." <teamai@cox.net>
>To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: Re: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Been there done that!
>Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:19:21 -0700
>
>For anyone interested, below is a link to a .jpg of a MapSource screen
>showing the caches found yesterday.  I don't see how even utilizing every
>single moment in a 24-hour period someone finding all these caches.
>
>http://members.cox.net/teamai/geocaching/images/route.jpg  (274k file!)
>
>Brian

I think that route could be done in a 24 hour period. They are all urban
style caches pretty much. Doesnt look like he went any farther north than
the 101 in Glendale, so he probably didnt get any hiking caches in. The
question I have is how he can do all those 'hard to find' caches like Tamo's
black light caches and several others I can think of that really stumped me.
As Brian said... that isnt realistic for someone that has only been caching
for a few weeks.

I will say this... I have always said that anyone that just gets into the
game is very capable of smashing records as they have all those caches
waiting for them, but on the flip side.. they dont have the experience to
find these caches in a short period of time (5 minutes or less) to be able
to do that many in a day.

What I would really like to see is a time stamp on all his finds. I would
like to see what time he visited them all. I always time stamp my log online
stating the date and time that I was there. This is just for my own personal
diary of my caching experiences.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp