[Az-Geocaching] Re: Tonto NF Authority

Scott Sparks listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:05:05 -0700

What I asked for was an e-mail address.  I don't want to make a special
trip into town to some bureaucrat's office to have 3 or 4 underlings
stare at me, slack-jawed, like I have a third eye growing out of  my
forehead while I explain to them, one at a time, what a geocache is.
Surely, someone (before me) has requested permission from the Tonto NF
to place a geocache.  If so, who was the final authority that they
talked to?

-- Sprocket