[Az-Geocaching] Just a little something.

Marc Tamis listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:52:00 -0700

Rand,

you forgot some things in between - like not holding your hand anymore,
not wanting to be with you in public, and ohhh lets not forget, its my
phone not yours and thanks for paying for it! # 14 in reasons we have
children when we are young.

Tamo!