[Az-Geocaching] Can you hear me now?

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:51:05 -0800

Team Ropingthewind will be at the PANDA77's Campout Event Cache! We are also
bringing the 'AirCacheMobile"... that being my hot air balloon! Will will be
arriving at Robson's Mining World (right next door to the event cache
campout area) at about 6:15-6:30am tomorrow morning (saturday). We plan to
fly the balloon from there. After we get back from the flight, we plan to
take in the event cache and hang out a bit there, while seeking out all of
the caches in the area. I do have to return to the valley around early/mid
afternoon though for business Saturday night, so cant stay and camp out.
But, hope to be able to spend a good deal of time at the event cache and
being able to get the area caches. I also have a TB that has been in my
possesion for a while that I need to get moving along again (Brady Bunch
Evil Tiki). I will try to remember to bring it as well for the TB trading
table or to stick in a cache nearby there. Anyone that wants to volunteer
for balloon ground crew tomorrow morning... meet us at Robson's (next door)
at around 6:15-6:30am. We plan to lift off soon after at sunrise! I am
bringing my crew chief (and team RTW member) along and would love to
introduce a few of yall to ballooning!

I am going to try to score a cache from the balloon if the wind will let me
do so! :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind