[Az-Geocaching] Camp out event cache

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:16:50 -0800

>From: "Patrick Brown" <thewizard@w3az.net>
>To: <az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Camp out event cache
>Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:46:28 -0700
>
>  We Have added two more caches to the area of the campout event cache.
>That
>makes 8 in the area full time and 9 for the weekend. That should make the
>trip worth it.
>
>Patrick Brown
>PANDA77

Although Team Ropingthewind has been on a bit of a hiatus from geocaching
for the time being, we are planning on attending this campout event cache. I
have business with the nearby business, so thought this would be the perfect
opportunity to enjoy an event cache at the same time! So, unless I end up
with business here in the valley that weekend, we are planning on attending.
I just havent posted on the cache web page yet, as our attending cant be
confirmed until the day before.

If we do make it up there... Team Ropingthewind is bringing the caching
mobile along... that being our hot air balloon! :) :) :) I plan on taking
the owner of the nearby business up on a balloon flight. We are presently
thinking of going up for only one day (and probably camping out the night
before) and flying the balloon that morning. I might just decide to stay and
fly again on Sunday (or maybe saturday afternoon) and perhaps I can get one
of the nearby caches by balloon! There are like 8 caches within perhaps a
mile of the event cache site in several directions, so there is a decent
chance I could nab one by balloon! :) yehaw!

I will post a note on the cache web page when we know for sure that we are
attending.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead?  Your old favorites are always
playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!