[Az-Geocaching] To Brian (Team A.I.)

Sat, 8 Nov 2003 19:59:03 -0500

Yeah, I haven't been able to post anything on any thread, and have had trouble even getting some topics to load.  As soon as there is an opportunity where all things are working, I'll get the post.  I got an error that implied the thread was already accepted, which may mean once the problem is solved, the thread may auto post.  Time will tell.

Brian
Team A.I.