[Az-Geocaching] To Brian (Team A.I.)

Larry H listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:27:57 -0800 (PST)

I think the new site will be a great resource for
Geocaching. I hope your inability to post it on the
Groundspeak forums is only because of problems with
infopop and not because they fear the site.
Groundspeak is not Geocaching by itself, they are just
the largest listing service for it. The land managers
don't care who lists the information, they just want
to set policies for Geocaching in general.

--- Team Tierra Buena <TeamTierraBuena@earthlink.net>
wrote:
> Well, Brian, I see your post to the Groundspeak
> forums on the policy website
> appears to have been banished to Geo-Limbo as well.
> I hope it's just server
> problems, and nothing like they're censoring us for
> mentioning another Web
> site.
>
> (If you do an advanced find and look for the single
> word geocachingpolicy,
> you can see a list of my three attempts to post the
> announcement as well as
> Brian's post, but you can't look at any of the
> messages, and they don't show
> up in the regular forum list. This is not how I
> wanted to spend my morning.)
>
> Steve
>
> Team Tierra Buena

=====