[Az-Geocaching] what a day

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:21:42 -0700

--=====================_345289399==.ALT

At 01:41 AM 11/3/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>Sometime over the summer I saw an underwater scuba only cache on the
>Colorado River. If I have the time I will try to find out which one it is.
>Sorry Regan, I don't think you are the first.

If I remember right, there was one out near Long Beach last time we were
out there geocaching.  I will see if I can find the info on it.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

At 01:41 AM 11/3/2003 -0800, you wrote:<br>
underwater scuba only cache on the Colorado River. If I have the time I
will try to find out which one it is. Sorry Regan, I don't think you are
the first.<br>
</i></b>If I remember right, there was one out near Long Beach last time
we were out there geocaching.&nbsp; I will see if I can find the info on
it.<br><br>