[Az-Geocaching] what a day

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 03 Nov 2003 09:18:37 -0800

>From: Gale <sonoralovesmommy@yahoo.com>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] what a day
>Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 01:41:01 -0800 (PST)
>
>Sometime over the summer I saw an underwater scuba only cache on the
>Colorado River. If I have the time I will try to find out which one it is.
>Sorry Regan, I don't think you are the first.

Gale,

The cache you are referin' to is 'Water-Logged' Cache. It is in Lake Havasu.
GC13E7, by Havasu Desert Rat. It is not really a scuba diving cache. It is
only 13 feet down (my swimming pool is 9 feet in the deep end). As the cache
description states "15 feet should be easily attained by any scuba or
freediver, and a good snorkeler should be able to do it also".

With that said... it is possible to freedive down to the Water-Logged Cache.
However, Regan's cache is much deeper than that! I think he said it was on
the order of 30 feet deep or something like that! I don't think anyone is
gonna freedive that deep in one breath! :)

Also, there is GCG4R8, located on Lake Havasu a bit south of GC13E7. This
one is only under 3 feet of water.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa