[Az-Geocaching] orange crush

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 02 Nov 2003 12:53:27 -0700

--=====================_260751060==.ALT

At 07:42 AM 11/2/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Scott
>     The new superwalmart in Prescott carries orange crush a 6 pack of
> bottles for 2.50. I dont know if its just a fluke or something they will
> continue to carry. Posted this once but I never got it back from
> listserve so dont know if it went through or not.

I guess all the requests I made to the bottler down here finally had an
effect.  I was just told by the manager of the grocery store I shop at that
they now stock Orange Crush in cans.  I still prefer bottles so now I have
2 good reasons to make it up to Prescott, bottled Orange Crush and a lot of
caches that I want to find.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_260751060==.ALT

At 07:42 AM 11/2/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br>
Prescott carries orange crush a 6 pack of bottles for 2.50. I dont know
if its just a fluke or something they will continue to carry. Posted this
once but I never got it back from listserve so dont know if it went
I guess all the requests I made to the bottler down here finally had an
effect.&nbsp; I was just told by the manager of the grocery store I shop
at that they now stock Orange Crush in cans.&nbsp; I still prefer bottles
so now I have 2 good reasons to make it up to Prescott, bottled Orange
Crush and a lot of caches that I want to find.<br><br>