[Az-Geocaching] off topic e-mail question

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:48:36 -0800

>From: "Andrew Ayre" <andy@britishideas.com>
>To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] off topic e-mail question
>Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:23:20 -0700
>
>I don't have Yahoo and I am getting more Nigerian scams, so it's not just
>you. If the subject is gibberish then I just delete the message without
>looking at it.
>
>Andy

Ooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Is that what that is?! The last time I saw an email
subject heading that was all gibberish... I tried to decrypt it!!  :)  :)
:)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa