[Az-Geocaching] Fw: [LOG] Watch List Notification

Gale Draper listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 20:24:13 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1360055430-1054351453=:74534

Oh please tell me that poor cat was not in the apartment alone with no air on today. One of my cats has figured out which vent has the most air coming out of it and she lays directly underneath it.

xWaterLilyx <xwaterlilyxrtf@yahoo.com> wrote:
=-) Man.. do you know how hot a 3rd floor apartments
gets without air on in the middle of the day!!
Sheesh... the cat is sleeping in the dryer because
it's cooler!! sorry.. just had to share!!

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

--0-1360055430-1054351453=:74534

<DIV>Oh please tell me that poor cat was not in the apartment alone with no air on today. One of my cats has figured out which vent has the most air coming out of it and she lays directly underneath it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR><B><I>xWaterLilyx &lt;xwaterlilyxrtf@yahoo.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">=-) Man.. do you know how hot a 3rd floor apartments<BR>gets without air on in the middle of the day!! <BR>Sheesh... the cat is sleeping in the dryer because<BR>it's cooler!! sorry.. just had to share!!<BR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR><DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes<BR>&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:<BR>"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --<BR>&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Rudyard Kipling&nbsp;,&nbsp;&nbsp; The Explorer&nbsp; 1898</FONT></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
--0-1360055430-1054351453=:74534--