[Az-Geocaching] Fw: [LOG] Watch List Notification

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 18:01:01 -0700

xWaterLilyx wrote:
> Hey wow... I'm actually in the top 15 of that list...
> I never knew that... shows how much I care about
> numbers doesn't it.  =-)  I was more curious about the
> total found but when I saw my name it was like.. oh
> hey.. that's me!  =-)

You might also want to take a look at the other records that can be
generated by the same code.
On most any page of AzGeocacihng.com, just look at the "Team Records"
and "Cache Records" in the bottom half of the "Geocaching Stats" menu.
They allow you to dial your own records with any combination of "found,
hidden, lost, notes, removes" and "day, month, year"

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek