[Az-Geocaching] Very first cache?

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 15:29:55 -0700

Howdy,

Does anyone know if that very first cache has an actual GC number (this is
the cache that was hidden when GPS accuracy was improved, I believe it was
in Washington or Oregon?). Is it in the geocaching.com system and if so is
it still active?

If not what is the very first geocache to appear in the geocaching.com
system? I tried a search by using GC1, GC001, GC0001, etc and couldnt bring
anything up. Maybe it has been archived?

I would think that very first cache would always be preserved and kept
active.

Anyways, just curious!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind