[Az-Geocaching] West O' the Pecos and other coyote lore

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 10:00:14 -0700

Gale Draper wrote:
> Thank you for that link. I've been wanting to read about this legendary prank for some time, but couldn't find any reference to it on your website. I wish I'd been a cacher back then.

Good times... good times...

My story posting, browsing, and reading software leave a lot to be
desired, but I'm still working on it.  Most of the bits and pieces are
there (as can be seen by the more attentive people wondering where this
story.html page came from as there is nothing that links to it), I just
need to put them together in some way that is usefull.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek