[Az-Geocaching] Fw: [LOG] Watch List Notification

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 07:44:23 -0700

Looks like omniterraunt may have broken the record instead of only tied it.

Jerry
Offtrail

-----> omniterranaut has logged a cache on your watch list (EMERALD). You
can visit the cache at the following link:

> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=67421
>
> User comments:
> Today I went caching to break the record for most in a day. I started at
dawn and went until midnight. I was shooting for 60 finds but didn't quite
make it. GOOD NEWS!!! (not for my math teacher)  I made an error in counting
and I believe I actually DID break the record though! Now I'm sunburnt,
blistered and exhausted but happy none the less. It was quite an adventure.
This was find #54 of the day.

cache list, please visit www.geocaching.com.