[Az-Geocaching] Re:Cheater/Not Cheater

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 21:46:49 -0700

Aus Dem Kasten wrote:
> Marc responded curious to know why I requested the information.  I then
> explained the situation in more detail and told him about the listserv
> so that he could be included in the conversation.  I informed him of how
> I was a bit skeptical when it came to his finds as were some other cachers.

You must have missed when he signed up for the list, said his peace, and
then he unsubscribed eariler tonight, so there is not point in anything
speaking TO him though the list.

Oh well... it is only a stupid game/hobby/sport/reason to get
outside/workout in disguise/reason to 4x4 in new places/family
activity/adventure...etc...etc... but I do hate when people decide that
they are going to play their game different than everyone else, just
because they can.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek