[Az-Geocaching] for the stat worry people

Aus Dem Kasten listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:39:27 -0700

The same cacher visited two of our caches (GCD2B3, GCD5F4), but the logs
were a bit different:

May 18 by ********** (271 found)
TN/LN/SN

I took this to mean: Took Nothing, Left Nothing, and Signed Nothing

Therefore, I wasn't surprised when I did not find the log entry in the
log books.  We have not decided what to do with the logs as of yet.

Aus Dem Kasten

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
BBUDCAM@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 10:37 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] for the stat worry people

In a message dated 5/28/2003 8:42:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Wolfb8@cox.net writes:

> received this email today  I have replaced the
> sender and the cacher he is talking about name....has anyone received
email like
> this and have you check it out....
>
> here is what I got
> There is nothing I hate worse in
> this game than a cheater.  Some cacher is going around claiming 17+
caches
> every day, by the name of XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I just did a cache that he
claims
> to have found, and his signature was nowhere on the log sheet.  He
always
> TN/LN/SL for EVERY "find", every online log of his is the same.  He
claimed
> one of yours as well.  Might want to check. I have notified other
cache
> owners and they have deleted his finds as there was no
> signature on their
> logbooks.  XXXXXXX
>

> We will be known by the tracks we leave behind

Yes I did receive this email and it is true.. the cacher in question did
NOT sign the logbook in my cache. I decided to not delete his log, I am
a nice guy and am giving him the benefit of doubt. I looked at all the
caches he has found in the last few months and only recently has there
been 17+ a day and not every day at that. there is a picture of this
cacher at one cache and lots of shots for virtuals, I think he may be a
guy who doesn't like to sign or forgets.