[Az-Geocaching] Congratulations

RAND HARDIN listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 04:02:10 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C32404.BF62D3E0

Thank you, Mark.  I didn't have a speech prepared for this honor!  I supp=
ose I should give some recognition though:

First, I should give recognition to our Creator.  If it wasn't for the ma=
ny wonderful sites that our Creator has provided us, we wouldn't have as =
many interesting caches to find.  Next I would like to thank my daughters=
 for their patience and understanding of the many hours that I dedicate t=
o geocaching.  I would also like to recognize all the fellow geocachers t=
hat I have met and have communicated with over this "listserv."  (Without=
 your dedication and concern for this wonderful sport/hobbie, geocaching =
would not be as fun and interesting.)  Furthermore, I would also like to =
. . . .

I don't know . . . maybe I should save the above speech for when and if I=
 ever win something major - like an Academy Award or something.  Maybe a =
simple thank you for the recognition, Mark, would suffice in this situati=
on.

Thank you,

Rand (RandMan) =20

    =20

----- Original Message -----
From: HighwayHavoc
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2003 12:52 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Congratulations

I just happened to notice that RandMan has crossed
over and made it to the first page of the find stats
for Arizona. Congratulations!

Mark A. Pedersen

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C32404.BF62D3E0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Thank you, Mar=
k.&nbsp; I didn't have a speech prepared for this honor!&nbsp; I suppose =
I should give some recognition though:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>First=
, I should give recognition to our Creator.&nbsp; If it wasn't for the ma=
ny wonderful sites that our Creator has provided us, we wouldn't have as =
many interesting caches to find.&nbsp; Next I would like to thank my&nbsp=
;daughters for their patience and understanding&nbsp;of the many hours th=
at I dedicate to geocaching.&nbsp; I would also like to recognize all the=
 fellow geocachers that&nbsp;I have met and have communicated with over t=
his "listserv."&nbsp; (Without your dedication and concern for this wonde=
rful sport/hobbie, geocaching would not be as fun and interesting.)&nbsp;=
 Furthermore, I would also like to . . . .</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I=
 don't know . . . maybe I should save the above speech for when&nbsp;and =
if I ever win&nbsp;something major -&nbsp;like&nbsp;an <EM>Academy Award<=
/EM> or something.&nbsp; Maybe a simple thank you&nbsp;for the recognitio=
n, Mark, would suffice in this situation.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Th=
ank you,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Rand (RandMan)&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nb=
sp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <BLOCKQUO=
TE style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORD=
ER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt =
Arial">----- Original Message -----</DIV> <DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4=
e4; FONT: 10pt Arial; COLOR: black"><B>From:</B> HighwayHavoc</DIV> <DIV =
style=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, May 25, 2003 12:52 PM</DI=
V> <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>To:</B> listserv@azgeocaching.com</=
DIV> <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] Cong=
ratulations</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>I just happened to notice that RandMan=
 has crossed<BR>over and made it to the first page of the find stats<BR>f=
or Arizona. Congratulations!<BR><BR>Mark A. Pedersen<BR><BR>_____________=
. Easier. Bingo.<BR>http://search.yahoo.com<BR>__________________________=