[Az-Geocaching] Please help this poor guy!

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 26 May 2003 12:32:35 -0700 (MST)

I read the thread. Looks like plenty of folks are willing to help the
newbie out. Any answer from him yet?
Trisha

On Mon, 26 May 2003 18:18:02 +0000, "gale 'Desert Viking'" wrote:

See this link
http://ubbx.groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=2016058331&m=99660895
He posted a "do not find" on a cache on my watch list, Show Me the
Quail.  He's a new Phoenix area geocacher. I've sent him 2 e-mails
with no response. (I probably scared him!) Anyway, he's looked for 11
caches without any success. I'd hate to see him and his family give up
because they don't know how to use the GPS or something.
Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes  On one
everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:"Something hidden.
Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --  "Something lost
behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898