[Az-Geocaching] Hello Everyone :)

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 14:39:40 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to geocaching, Andrew and Debbie, and to our "nutty"
extended-email family. In what area do you practice? I need therapy!
:-)

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Thu, 22 May 2003 21:34:06 -0700, "Andrew Weissman, Psy.D." wrote:

Hi All,
We are Andrew and Debbie (AKA DuhNPookinz) and were just introduced to
geocaching. We are quite excited to get started. We are looking at the
Garmin Etrex Vista? Does anyone know if this is good unit to purchase?
Thanks,
Andrew

>From: Ken Akerman
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Abandoned cache?
>Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:59:32 -0700 (PDT)
>
>I prefer keeping an existing cache in place and improving it, rather
than archiving the cache and creating a new one. If the cache is not
located in a good area, then just move it nearby. Create a new cache
only if the new cache is very much different than the existing cache.
Just my opinion.