[Az-Geocaching] Puzzle (no, not Puz-Zel) caches

GREGG OBUCH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 21:26:04 -0700 (PDT)

--0-192376250-1053404764=:69862

How about Father Kino (kind of...)

Ken Henson <khenson@cableone.net> wrote:
On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 01:32 PM, Koch, Dan wrote:

> Howdy again everyone.
>
> It seems that the puzzle cache list has grown by leaps and bounds and I
> haven't been able to keep up with them all.
>
> If anyone knows of other caches that require some work to be done
> before you
> can even attempt to find them, please tell me!

P4 Cache
Use waypoint: GCC9F6

DO NOT GO TO THE ABOVE COORDINATES (at least, not for the cache) This
is a puzzle-multi- cache, and will require you to gather clue
information in the Prescott City area. Basic math (a calculator) and
the ability to carefully follow directions is required. YOU MUST ALSO
FIND "AID STATION CACHE" for one of the clues. The clues are not in any
particular order.

--0-192376250-1053404764=:69862

<DIV>How about Father Kino (kind of...)</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR><B><I>Ken Henson &lt;khenson@cableone.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><BR>On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 01:32 PM, Koch, Dan wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; Howdy again everyone.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; It seems that the puzzle cache list has grown by leaps and bounds and I<BR>&gt; haven't been able to keep up with them all.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; If anyone knows of other caches that require some work to be done <BR>&gt; before you<BR>&gt; can even attempt to find them, please tell me!<BR>&gt;<BR><BR>http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=51702<BR><BR>P4 Cache<BR>Use waypoint: GCC9F6&nbsp;<BR><BR>DO NOT GO TO THE ABOVE COORDINATES (at least, not for the cache) This <BR>is a puzzle-multi- cache, and will require you to gather clue <BR>information in the Prescott City area. Basic math (a calculator) and <BR>the ability to carefully follow directions is required. YOU MUST ALSO <BR>FIND "AID STATION CACHE" for one of the clues. The clues are not in any <BR>particular order.<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-192376250-1053404764=:69862--