[Az-Geocaching] Puzzle (no, not Puz-Zel) caches

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 14:04:56 -0700 (MST)

Thank you Lincoln~ ! I was just about to list my P4 cache when I saw
that you already did! :-)
BTW I really liked your newest "Near 305" I think it could become a
good TB exchange location as it is relatively easy to get to.
Did you check out where my Baseball Fan TB went (TB445)? I posted a
note yesterday, just wondered if anybody looked. I was excited! The
pics are very cute....
see ya
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott
www.ycjp.org

On Mon, 19 May 2003 13:52:51 -0700, Ken Henson wrote:

> On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 01:32 PM, Koch, Dan wrote:
>
> > Howdy again everyone.
> >
> > It seems that the puzzle cache list has grown by leaps and bounds
> and I
> > haven't been able to keep up with them all.
> >
> > If anyone knows of other caches that require some work to be done
> > before you
> > can even attempt to find them, please tell me!
> >

> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=51702
>
> P4 Cache
> Use waypoint: GCC9F6
>
> DO NOT GO TO THE ABOVE COORDINATES (at least, not for the cache)
This
> is a puzzle-multi- cache, and will require you to gather clue
> information in the Prescott City area. Basic math (a calculator) and
> the ability to carefully follow directions is required. YOU MUST
ALSO