[Az-Geocaching] Caching excuses; and serious life issues

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 09:47:28 -0700 (MST)

Hi Mike and Gale,
Thanks so much for your kind words of support. (And for others, on/off
list). It is a tough time....helps to know people in our "family"
sympathize....
But, I am sitting here right now watching 2 female grackles (the male
is nearby) eating the popcorn I threw out on the grass last
night....they grab a kernal, take it to the water bucket and dip it in
before eating it. Cool.
Simple things....geocaching, birds....help with all the stresses....
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott