[Az-Geocaching] Caching excuses; and serious life issues

gale and mike listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 17 May 2003 05:47:40 +0000

<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Trisha </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>We are so sorry for your difficulties right now. We'll say prayers for you. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, let us know.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>As far as those great tailed grackles...I'm a natural blond, older now so my hair is darker. When I was younger, I would live Hitchcock's "the Birds" every spring. Those stupid birds, and mockingbirds and the occassional house finch would see my long blond hair as the perfect nesting material. They would dive at me and swoop into my hair. One time, when I worked for the Forest Service in Sitka, Alaska ,&nbsp;I was chased down the street by a crow. He/she kept swooping at me until I ran upstairs and into my house. The crow crashed into the glass door. My sympathetic roommates were doubled over laughing. I can't wait to tackle Celebration cache. Let's see those grackles attack me!</FONT></DIV>
<P><BR>From: "Trisha" <TRISHA@BRASHER.COM></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>" I am going thru&nbsp; extreme stress of Ex-husband. Anybody want to take compasssion on an "ex-husband victim" and contribute money to my defense fund to pay the "attorney I can't afford?"&nbsp; Sorry for rambling but I am so very upset, it just kinda spills out. Please be kind. </P>
<P>Those great-tailed grackles can be really nasty!!! ha ha ha "</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>