[Az-Geocaching] Hey Larry! Help your Dad!!

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 14:20:43 -0700 (MST)

Sounds like Larry's Dad George could have used a little help on his
recent trip to "Two of Seven" near Prescott. I've done this  one, it
is a pretty hard climb.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=14191

So, Larry, maybe you need to teach him to use the backtrack feature on
the GPS (or get him a GPS that HAS a backtrack feature??)

George, I am very glad that you made it out OK, and rest assured that
we (Jeep Posse) would have quickly found you if you had remained lost!
(assuming somebody knew where you went....and would call the Sheriff
when you didn't come back...)
:-)

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott