[Az-Geocaching] Caching excuses; and serious life issues

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 13:54:27 -0700 (MST)

Cute, Evil Fish. Your list looks pretty comprehensive. :-)

But hey, in quoting me, were you agreeing with me, ("If you want to
find the cache, just DO IT and quit whining..."), making fun of me, or
disagreeing with me? I'm just curious.....

Everybody, please pardon my lack of brains this week, I am going thru
the extreme stress of  "Ex-husband causing me HE// and suing me for
custody of my daughter (15) and lying and being a complete A$$ and
making me spend $$$ for an attorney I can't afford" week.....or,
month....

Looks like my oldest daughter, the straight A student and State track
athlete (she just qualified last night for the 4x100 relay finals (an
all-freshman girls team to boot!) in the 4A high school State Track
Championships) will be moving to Texas with her vengeful and lying
"Disneyland Dad". Of course, he is claiming her grades are suffering
and her health is deteriorating....geez, State Finals and her health
is failing?? 4.0 GPA?? Give me a break. But he has to LIE to try and
make a case for her to move....I'm agreeing only because it is what
she says she wants to do....HE's doing it to try and avoid paying
support for her and to mess with me. (guess he'll find out for himself
that she is WAY more expensive than any support he was sending! ha!!!)

Sorry if this is off topic and very personal, but it really has been
awful for me recently. I did go do two (easy) caches south of Prescott
today as a stress relief (got a first find on a new one of Lincoln's,
Yea!) after a visit to my attorney's office....

Anybody want to take compasssion on an "ex-husband victim" and
contribute money to my defense fund to pay the "attorney I can't
afford?"

Oh wait, I forgot, this is probably the wrong bunch to ask, there are
so many who can't afford $30 for.....never mind....

I'll shut up now. Sorry for rambling but I am so very upset, it just
kinda spills out. Please be kind.

thanks
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

PS BEES are a legit excuse for me, I am highly allergic, and those
great-tailed grackles can be really nasty!!! ha ha ha

On Fri, 16 May 2003 09:07:46 -0700, "Team Evil Fish" wrote:

>  "Where there is a WILL you will find
> > a WAY" (and let's hope with a minimum of whining.... :-)
> > Trisha "Lightning"
>  that is like place a cache and they will find it I am reminded of
Sand
> Dollars Words,,,
>
> ok maybe I need to find it again what were the 3 steps on finding a
> cache???
>
> maybe we should rename this thread excuses for not caching or
finding a
> cache...
>
> No MTN bike
> no Camera
> no pencil
> no GPS
> no shoes
> no shirt
> had to work
> batteries died
> my topo map was blurry
> there were to many rocks
> Bees
> snakes
> killer Grackle attacking from above
> Homeless bums sittin on it
> there was a fence
> there was a no trespassing sign
> power lines
> stubbed toe
> no SCUBA gear
> no boat
> police helicopter had us in the spot light
> the container was taken
> entered coordinates wrong
> was sleepy
> was hungry