[Az-Geocaching] Special equiptment (5 rating?)

Team Evil Fish listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 08:08:27 -0700

Pretend numbers don't matter. I know it'll be an
> effort for some here <g> but try. You don't log your
> finds in the log book, you don't log them online and
> you don't trade items. Now, what special items are
> needed during your cache trip?

what cache trip?

until a logbook or log sheet is signed I don't count it as a find

after that what else matters? the flowers the killer grackles snakes bees
tossing a golfball down a street and watching it roll past cars getting
yelled at by nosy nighttime neighbors blooming cactus and knowing my
Magellan even without it's mappin details is still better than your Garmin
with it...

nah

I still like the numbers that add up after each experience