[Az-Geocaching] Special equiptment (5 rating?)

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 02:47:59 -0700 (PDT)

My first opinion is that it doesn't matter what the
cost is, if special equipment is required to find the
cache then it should be a five. My definition of
special equipment is equipment that not everyone may
reasonably be expected to own, have access to or be
able to operate.

I think that ya'll are missing the point with this
latest thread. Either that or it's incredibly humorous
and my humor skill hasn't kicked in yet. Anyway,
neither a pen or a camera are required to find a
cache. They may be respectively required to log and
provide verification but not to FIND. Special
equipment, IMO, is something needed to find the cache,
everything else is just the owner's or the cache
finder's preference.

Pretend numbers don't matter. I know it'll be an
effort for some here <g> but try. You don't log your
finds in the log book, you don't log them online and
you don't trade items. Now, what special items are
needed during your cache trip?

Eric
Team Dragon