[Az-Geocaching] Special equiptment (5 rating?)

Loran Wilcox listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 21:29:01 -0400

I just found one around Christmas time and got it as a present for my
parents.  They has just starting caching and didn't have a digital camera.
For their needs it was good enough plus it wasn't very large just a little
bigger than a deck of cards. So it quite portable unlike my camera.

I think it had a resolution of 640 by 480 pixel but then for posting on
geocaching we usually reduce pictures down to that anyway. Plus it used the
USB port for transfer and came with software.  I think we found it at Target
and I've seen others in the ads.

As for good resolution my camera will produce a good quality 8 by 11 photo
which is more than adequate,

As for me I would gladly take a daystuck in a car with RTW geocaching in
Arizona.  I have to drive over 60 miles away to do any serious caching as I
have pretty much deleted any closer caches. It's kind of like it is for the
cachers in Tucson who have to go to Phoenix.

Team Sand Dollar