[Az-Geocaching] Special equiptment (5 rating?)

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 17:51:26 -0700

I know this thread just kinda went to rest, but, I have a very valid
question:  If a virtual cache REQUIRED you to take a picture of you and your
GPS (or something like that) in order to receive credit for that cache..
then, wouldnt a camera be considered 'special equiptment'? Therefore this
kind of cache should be a 5 rated. I dont own a digital camera and have no
way of taking pictures at these caches and therefore cannot do these caches.
I am not sure why some cache owners dont offer another way for a cacher to
get credit by answering a question or two or reciting some information from
the virtual cache site.. but, that is another thing. So, if a virtual
requires a picture taken.. the rating should be a 5 because special
equiptment is required. Just like not everyone has a bicycle, not everyone
has a camera either. Just some thoughts I had today.   ;)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind