[Az-Geocaching] Email test

General Bracket listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 14:30:42 -0700

Well, here's something...

I got my first first find on Team A.I.'s It...has you.  It was a toughy.  It
was such a journey that while telling a friend of mine about it I found
myself making comparisons to The Odessey by Homer.  It was something else.
I doubt anyone else will have the same adventure I had because how I did it
was extremely unorthodox and I had a mistake in one of my answers thaty I
refused to beleive was wrong.  Made for truely epic adventure.  Anyone doing
this one though will surely love it, then hate it, then love it again.
It...has you really will have you.

I told the story to Brian.  He seemed to have a laugh.

-T.
[General Bracket]

Don't inflict bad quotes on me!  Get OE-QuoteFix!