[Az-Geocaching] Job Opportunity

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 11 May 2003 13:56:18 -0700 (MST)

Hu'tegh!
(I'd go help out but I'd probably end up hurting the poor Ha'Dlbah!!!!)

Or how about...... "T'kevaidors a skelitus dunt'ryala aikriian
paselitan.....Torital"  Anybody recognize that language?

No?

It's OLD Vulcan.....

Heh heh heh  OK I admit, I'm a Trek fan.....I also write in Tengwar,
the Elven language of Middle Earth (Lord of the Rings)
Languages, a hobby.....

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott