[Az-Geocaching] Hotmail/MSN

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 11 May 2003 10:54:04 -0700

It's not just you, it seems to be everyone that is using MSN.  We get
error messages back from MSN all the time telling us that everyone's
mail that was tring to go there is delayed or just plain refused.
I don't know how the quality of the internet service is, but I would
probably find one of these places that will give me an e-mail box for $2
a month and go with that, or at very least go with a yahoo account.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek