[Az-Geocaching] Mountain biking cache may rate harder, but not because special equipment is needed

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 11 May 2003 00:43:32 -0700

Hotmail tends to not like to accept mail, but doesn't have half the
problems that MSN mail has since it tends to have quite a bit of
troubles with long dealys and bounces.  Hotmail just seems to have
problems with them experimenting with different ways to filter spam.
Either way, microsoft seems to really suck at handing their mail.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek