[Az-Geocaching] Name Poll

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 20:43:43 -0700 (MST)

What the heck is "nym"? I look in my dictionary and it goes from
"nylon" to "nymph"....?
just wondering...
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Thu, 8 May 2003 13:53:06 -0700, "Terry Hernlund" wrote:

Oh... forgot to say...  Stats on AZGeocahcing
were updated to my new nym no prob.  It did take a few days though.
If you're patient it seems that most, if not all, of your
former personality is wiped from existence after changing it in your
profile at GC.com.  Like I said though, it does take a few
days.

-T.
[General Bracket]