[Az-Geocaching] Special equipment

xWaterLilyx listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 9 May 2003 20:49:11 -0700 (PDT)

--- Scott Wood <scott@myblueheaven.com> wrote:
> At 11:47 PM 5/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >As far as I would be concerned, it should be a 5
> for
> >special equipment required.  I certainly don't own
> >mountain bike anymore so wouldn't be able to do it
> if
> >that is what it required.  (note, I haven't read
> the
> >description so just wondering, what kind of hike
> would
> >it be?? and that would still be probably rated
> higher
> >then a 1/2 you say it is)
>
> In this case it would be an illegal hike, since
> hiking is not allowed in
> this area.
>

> Scott

Thanks, yea I got that as I read more postings, I had
a TON to go through... =-)  Guess that's my fault for
not checking my box for 3 or 4 days...  The more I
read though, the more I thought - welp, really sounds
like a 5 to me since I NEED a bike to do it.  Would it
count if I took a toddlers bike and pushed it for the
hike??  I'd have a bike!!

=-)

=====
xWaterLilyx & RTF