[Az-Geocaching] Special equipment

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 21:28:29 -0700 (MST)

I have done the Bartlett Lake cache (McBartlett I believe
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=26517).

It is really best done by boat. The cache is some 30' from the waterline
and some 12' or so above the bathtub ring. But, it is just .4 miles from
the big sandy camping area directly across the lake. So, a simple boat
ride while fishing or skiing is just the thing for this cache. I did it
with my scout troup on a campout. And it is quite a steep climb to the top
of the hill from there.

But, if you want to do a twenty miler, more power to you!

Steven Stringham
StringCachers