[Az-Geocaching] Mountain biking cache may rate harder, but not because special equipment is needed

gale and mike listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 09 May 2003 00:53:05 +0000

<P><BR>Some caches may be in remote lands and you need a 4WD to drive to it,&nbsp;(hiking is possible, but the hike may be long), but most of us do not consider a 4WD vehicle to be special equipment, either.<BR></P></DIV><BR>I don't believe that a bicycle is special equipment. Bicycles are pretty common and most people know how to ride them. It's not like scuba diving equipment or rock climbing equipment, which require training and knowledge to use.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>