[Az-Geocaching] Name Poll

Terry Hernlund listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 14:45:01 -0700

Because I'm at work and TOTALLY bored stiff right now, I Googled for your
proposed new nym...

Apparently there is someone in this community with that username...
http://appalachia.outdoors.org/bbs/usersearchresults.cfm?keyword=peakbagger

This guy has an email address almost exactly like yours
(peakbagger2@hotmail.com).  Is it you?
www.peakbagger.com/

Camelbak makes a peakbagger...
http://www.camelbak.com/rec/cb_prod.cfm?catid=6&product_id=218

This page has a wierd definition (gotta hunt for it)...
http://www.geocities.com/launcestonwc/article.html

This community has a "peakbagger"...
http://www.viewsfromthetop.com/forums/memberlist.php3?s=18867daf8ea80d30dc4a21bc1ed413a1&ltr=P

I think you should stay with Offtrail.  Q-Tip makes a good point about
another self-depricating type of meaning.  Offtrail is a good one.

Have fun!

-T.
[General Bracket]